Monday 24 September 2012

Bat Earrings


Another favorite pair of mine from the early days! I used to wear them quite often before my collection expanded. They are from a clothing store called Jay Jays & I think there was a necklace with the bats as well.. But I'm just all about the earrings! I'm not sure why I love them so much but I do! 


I nearly lost one of them at work once! But luckily I spotted it not far from my chair a few hours later. It was almost a tragedy! I now very rarely wear earrings without the clear plastic backings on them for this reason. 

The photo behind this one pretty much came from spontaneously searching around my room for things that would match the bats! The tree is a toy from an opp shop lucky dip. It's propped up on a giant plastic paperweight peg that my friend Lisa gave me & the background is a CD cover from a German power metal band Grave Digger. That pretty much sums it up!



Earring trivia: The CD cover used in this is from the band 'Grave Digger'. The CD itself is called 'The Grave Digger' & it has a track on it 'The Grave Digger'

No comments:

Post a Comment